Thanks to everyone who was able to make it last night to this virtual presentation about how fat is handled and eliminated in the body. It was such a success that we are thinking about hosting a follow up presentation (or series) about this topic and maybe go into more detail about other topics which were mentioned, like reducing certain sugars from your diet or the reduction and increase of certain fats (fatty acids), etc.
If you were unable to be with us, you'll have an opportunity to be part of the next one. Send a friend request through Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/glycotrainer) or become a fan of our fan page so you don't miss the invitation.
Interesting points from the presentation
- Many participants, a lot of interest (great questions at the end)
- Kevin Harper presented, Jovanny Martinez gave his testimonial, and doctors Edgardo Alcade (general surgeon) and Eduardo Aguirre (surgeon/GYNO) added a few things at the end.
- Obesity and diabetic tendencies in the United States
- Where people live longest in the United States
- False advise from nutrition experts in regards to fats and sugar
- mechanisms in the body produce fat and glucose when they are eliminated from the diet
- Definition of obesity
- Stop thinking about weight and start thinking about sizes
- The Royal Spanish Academy never mentions "overweight" when defining obesity, obese, or fat (person who's fat)
- 5 pounds of fat versus 5 pounds of muscle
- Saturated fats versus unsaturated fats
- Processed carbohydrates versus Carbohydrates versus whole grain carbohydrates
- Food pyramid as is known and accepted (incorrect)
- Food pyramid suggested by Harvard Medical School (includes supplements; created in 2004; Based on sience)
- Supplement that helps build muscle, burn fat, prevent fat storage, gives sensation of being full
- Shake to more easily reduce 500 calories from your diet (substitute for breakfast, dinner, or a snack in between meals)
- Optimal Health System for facilitating necessary communication during the burning of fat and to feel full, neutralize free radicals liberated during the breakdown of fat, improved coordination of hormones required to prevent fat storage and to burn fat (in addition to others), and to provide the body with nutrients (reduce cravings, and to make cellular processes/functions a lot more efficient